Here are a few important items about your Centranet service:
- Your bill is paperless - look for your first bill in your email a couple weeks after your service is connected.
- Your bill is separate from your CREC bill. That means different due dates, etc.
- Never forget to pay your bill by setting up auto-pay! Call 405-533-3278 and talk with an account rep.
- Your first bill will be prorated from time of installation - that means it will likely be more than the $55 or $85 plan the first month.
- You can view and pay your bill in SmartHub. Or download the SmartHub app on Apple or Google devices.
- Use SmartHub to set up payment alerts via email or text.
- Depending on billing cycle, bills will either be due on the 1st or 15th.
- A 5% late penalty will be applied to past-due bills
- Your internet service will be cut if your service is five days past due.